Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still in the hospital! Aargh!

We were hoping we could go home tonight, but the doc never came in to check on him this afternoon. They want to make sure his pain level is manageable before we go home, and so far that's been really difficult. He's been on a lot of pain killers for a long time, so it's really hard to find something effective now.

I'm just grateful for books, a wonderful caffeteria (but I think I've gained 5 pounds), cross stitch, and wireless internet. However, we were entertained for a good couple of hours cleaning Grant's computer cause we got some virus. How ironic to get a computer virus at the hospital! I think I walked at least a couple of miles doing laps in the halls. Mostly I miss Ella who has been staying with Grandma all day. I'll get to see her tonight though. It's amazing how quickly you get attached to such a little person.

4 comments:

lori said...

You guys! Blah!! I'm so sorry! Thanks for keeping us updated so we can keep you in our prayers!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Being away from Sam was one of the worst parts of the hospital stay for me when Matthew had surgery. Hope you all get home soon! Keep keeping us updated!

Michelle said...

Get well soon! :)

Rochelle said...

Grrr. That is not cool at all. Being at the hospital is not fun. Waiting at the hospital is torture. Hang in there. Best wishes!!!