Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy UN-Birthday!




Ella is 6 months old, can you believe it! I made her a cupcake and let her smash it to pieces. Then immediately felt guilty for letting her do it, cause I know she got a taste. Sigh! She is an amazing, beautiful, wonderful little girl and I want her to slow down and stay like this forever!

5 comments:

Barb said...

She sure looks like her daddy! Can't believe she's already 6 months!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Your face in the picture cracks me up. It's hard to believe it's been 6 months! I want to meet her!

Michelle said...

That picture is the best... both of you look so cute!

Rochelle said...

That is so cute! She is an absolute doll! I just want to hold her! Well, don't feel guilty, you should be proud to have introduced her to the wonderful world of sugar. Mmmmmmmm!

Natalie said...

Never feel guilty for introducing your child to deliciousness. lol

Hope Grants recovery is continuing to go well - keep the updates rolling.