Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!





Okay I wish I could say that I've been up to some amazing stuff these last few weeks, but really my routine is drag myself to work, try not to fall asleep at my desk, drag myself home, try to make something to eat, plop on the couch and watch tv until bedtime. Not too thrilling. But here we are at almost 20 weeks, and we've had our second ultrasound. I kind of thought it would be a boy, but I'm excited to find out that it's a girl. I think she's so cute. Everything looks okay, she seems to be the right size and growing well. I'm ready to start shopping!!!



5 comments:

Laura Howard said...

Yay! I'm so excited for another niece! More girls!!!

She is indeed a cutie already! I had no doubt that she would be considering her parents. :)

Natalie said...

YEEEAH! PLAY DATE! Our little girls will be bestest friends.

Chris always comments on how much he loves having a girl, and that it makes him not just a dad... but a daddy.

We couldn't be happier for you - you're in for a real treat!

Barb said...

Yeah for girls!! =) I'm way excited for you! And your little preggy belly is way cute. It was fun the other night! Thanks for saving my coat!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Yay for a girl!! They have way cute clothes to shop for! By the way...you told me last summer you were planning on getting a van the moment you got pregnant...did that happen, is it going to happen? :)

Rochelle said...

FABULOUS! How fun will it be to have a girl! What a great ultrasound picture too. She's already photogenic!