We had a pretty fun Halloween, Grant and I were invited to a neighbors party and Grant dressed up..... well let's just say he was calling himself Dr. Love! A good friend of mine, Rochelle, invites me to the Gardner village "witches night" every year, we have a cackling good time.
November was Thanksgiving of course. We flew to Denver to enjoy a splendid feast at Grant's Sister's house.
Last but not least, December. This month has actually not been too eventful. A few work parties, family parties, and we actually missed out on a lot of stuff due to weather or illness. So it was mostly a month filled with errands and shopping. But we enjoyed a nice Christmas day at my parents. And Grant and I got the best Christmas Present ever! We found out we're having a baby!!!! Hooray!!!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm so freakin' excited for you!!! Congrats! When are you due?
I'm still over the moon that I'm getting another niece or nephew! Yay! We now just need to convince Peter that babies are not evil...lol
Yeah! We are so excited!!
So exciting!! Congrats!! =)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the best news I've heard for a long time. YAY! You guys will be excellent parents! You take good care of yourself now, you hear?
But what about witches night out? Well, I guess we could dress up the baby and bring her/him along :)
Congrats Sarah & Grant! I am so excited for you. Yay for babies!
Post a Comment